(New!) PhD students and 4 postdoc wanted (contract starting from July 1, 2020)
We have openings for 1~2 PhD students (2021 in-take), 2~3 research assistants, and 4 postdoc researchers in the field of machine learning, data security and privacy. The detailed requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Engineering in well-known universities. Preferences are given to applicants with some research experience.
- Good programming skills in at least one mainstream language such as Java, Python and C++.
- Good reading/writing skills in English. Preferences are given to applicants who score 80+ in TOEFL (iBT) or 6.5+ in IELTS.
Remuneration is highly competitive.
- For PhD students, if you are awarded Hong Kong PhD Fellowships (HKPFS), you can receive 25.8k HKD (equiv. to 3.2k USD) monthly and other matching benefits by the university/department.
- For research assistants, the monthly salary is 18k HKD for bachelor degree holders) and 21k HKD for master degree holders.
- For Postdocs, the monthly salary is fixed at 32k HKD (equiv. to 4k USD).
Those interested please send your CV, publication, and/or transcripts to Dr. Haibo Hu at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Dr. Haibo Hu’s website： www.haibohu.org
2. Applied Security, Trust and Privacy Lab: http://www.astaple.com/
3. Information about HKPFS application with Hong Kong Polytechnic University: http://www.polyu.edu.hk/ro/hkphd-fellowship/